Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Walking New Orleans

This is my last post of New Orleans. Thanks to David Chaudoir, who took me and Sheila Connolly to see the streets nearby. It's also my last post for a couple weeks. I'm presently in Ireland. Lots of photos when I get back! And, I know Sandie Herron sent me posts just for this purpose. But, between a book review for Library Journal, Chicago, and Bouchercon, I haven't had time to post. See you in a few weeks!

Banana Tree

Mardi Gras Beads in the Tree

Preservation Hall

Tennessee Williams lived here & wrote "A Streetcar Named Desire"

Sheila Connolly & David Chaudoir

What would one of my city tours be without a door? The door to possibilities!


Kaye Barley said...

Oh, my. Let's go back, Lesa

Reine said...

Great photos! I love the architecture. Thank you so much, Lesa. Seeing these pictures is a real treat.

Lesa said...

I agree, Kaye. Let's go back. You're welcome, Reine. Definitely, my pleasure!