Monday, October 03, 2016

The People & Sights of Bouchercon 2016 - New Orleans - Part 1

I talked about some of the events of Bouchercon 2016 in New Orleans, and I've posted some photos on Facebook. But, here's the first of two days worth of photos - the people & sights of Bouchercon 2016.

Leaving Nashville for New Orleans

View from the room I shared with Kaye Wilkinson Barley

Kaye Wilkinson Barley & Kathy Boone Reel at The Palace Cafe

Our Panel at Bouchercon

Sign for the Panel at Bouchercon

Ann Parker

Edith Maxwell

Sara Rosett and me

Larry Sweazy

With Leslie Budewitz

Leslie Budewitz

Tea - Deborah Crombie

Tea - Charles & Caroline Todd

Tea - Charles Todd, Deborah Crombie, Caroline Todd

Tea - Deborah Crombie & Caroline Todd

With Erin Mitchell

With Brad Parks

With Deanna Raybourn

With Chris Grabenstein

With Hank Phillippi Ryan

With Jeff Siger

With Karin Salvalaggio

With Linda Rodriguez

With Terry Shames

Terry Shames

With Rhys Bowen


Jeffrey Meyerson said...

Nice. Notice how many of us where glasses these days?

We had lunch at the Palace Cafe one day too. I had the pulled pork pot pie, which was delicious. (It was just one block up Canal Street from the hotel. It is part of the Brennan restaurant empire.)

Kaye Barley said...

Lisa - I love this!!!
And I loved being there.
And I especially loved having you as my roomie again!
Next stops? Paris and Toronto! Wheeeeeeeeee!

Lesa said...

I hadn't noticed, Jeff, but you're right. I wore contacts when I was younger. Now, with trifocals, it's glasses. Oh, well. We're in it together.

Lesa said...

Kaye, It's going to be great having you as a roommate. As you said, sisters of the heart.