Sunday, August 28, 2016

Book Chat featuring September Cozies from Berkley Prime Crime




If you want to see Jinx, you'll have to go to the end. I had to track him down. He was on the table while I wrote the script, and then disappeared when I filmed.

Here are the September titles from Berkley Prime Crime.

Cheddar Off Dead - Julia Buckley - 2nd Undercover Dish Mystery
No Farm, No Foul - Peg Cochran - 1st Farmer's Daughter Mystery
Dead to the Last Drop - Cleo Coyle - 15th Coffeehouse Mystery, 1st time in paperback
The Ghost and Mrs. Fletcher - Jessica Fletcher, Donald Bain & Renee Paley-Bain - 44th Murder, She
     Wrote Mystery, 1st time in paperback
Cancelled by Murder - Jean Flowers - 2nd Postmistress Mystery
Paint the Town Dead - Nancy Haddock - 2nd Silver Six Crafting Mystery
Digging Up the Dirt - Miranda James - 3rd Southern Ladies Mystery
Murder of a Cranky Catnapper - Denise Swanson - 19th Scrumble River Mystery

2 comments:

SandyG265 said...

Thanks. I didn't know Cheddat Off Dead was coming out. I now have a hold on it at the library.

Lesa said...

You're welcome, Sandy. I liked the first one in that series. Looking forward to reading it, too.