Saturday, March 14, 2015

Phantom Weekend

I'm heading to St. Louis today to see Phantom of the Opera at the Fox Theatre. That means travel time on Saturday (no computer), the show on Sunday, and no computer. It also means no reading time, really, until Sunday or Monday evening.



So, as much as I enjoy talking books with all of you, I'm off to the theater, my other great love. Enjoy your weekend, and we'll talk books again on Tuesday. In the meantime, don't forget to enter the giveaway for Charlaine Harris' Midnight Crossroad. Or, if you're a Terry Pratchett fan, go back to my post from Thursday, and comment about his books. I'll always go back and read your comments.

Enjoy your weekend!

8 comments:

Kay said...

Have a great trip, Lesa!

Beth Hoffman said...

Happy weekend, Lesa. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!

Kaye Barley said...

Have fun, Lesa! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Lesa said...

Staying at the Hyatt Regency, courtesy of my friend's husband. Very nice. Looking forward to the show! Thanks for the good wishes!

Joyce Lavene said...

Wonderful! I really loved it! Hope you do too! Have a great time!

Margie Bunting said...

Just finished A High-End Finish by Kate Carlisle (very impressed--left me wanting to read the next one in the series) and started Motive by Jonathan Kellerman (I don't think he's capable of writing a bad book, with the possible exception of those co-written with his wife).

Reine said...

What a great show! Hope you enjoyed it. Well of course you did. xo

Lesa said...

I'll let you all know about the show on Tuesday. Let me just say, it's a terrific new production.