Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bloglovin'

I had a quick post the other day, actually only to make the link work. One of the readers here had asked if Lesa's Book Critiques was available on Bloglovin.com. I'd never heard of the site, and went to check it out. A few of you might be interested in the site.

Bloglovin' is a site which brings together RSS feeds on various subjects, and you can subscribe to the ones you're interested in following. There was a time when it was popular to follow RSS feeds, but many of those subscription services are no longer available. And, we seem to have less and less time to access even those blogs we want to read. Bloglovin' makes it easy.

Naturally, I'm most interested in sites that review books, and I'm now following several. You can also now follow Lesa's Book Critiques there, if that's the easiest way for you to find the blog. (I hope you continue to come here, no matter how you do it!). But, Bloglovin' isn't just for books. You can follow blogs about photography (Humans of New York for example), Art, Fashion, Food & Drink, Home Decor, Entertainment, and more. And, of course, my favorite, Film, Music & Books.

Bloglovin'. You might want to check it out.

6 comments:

Kay said...

I'm glad you are now available on Bloglovin'. I had meant to ask you about it and just as I was thinking about that, you did your post. Yay!

Lesa said...

I had never heard of Bloglovin', Kay, until Nann asked about it last week.

Kaye Barley said...

Never heard of Bloglovin' till just this minute - Thanks!

Lesa said...

I thought of you, Kaye, when I saw some of the photography sites!

Carol N Wong said...

I have a few favorite blogs that I am heartbroken if I miss them. That happens when I see it suddenly in the deleted files and deleted. Like watching something great down the drain. I am now following your blog too because I can't bear to miss your posts. It is a great way to have a plan B.

Lesa said...

Thanks, Carol. I'm glad you're following my blog a couple places so you don't miss it. And, I understand that Plan B. Thanks!