Monday, January 26, 2015

Book Chat, Feb Mysteries from Penguin's Berkley Prime Crime & Obsidian

Lots of mysteries to list for February. I hope you find some to read. And, I hope you enjoy Jinx' role this month.

As Gouda as Dead - Avery Aames - 6th Cheese Shop Mystery
Played by the Book - Lucy Arlington - 4th Novel Idea Mystery
This Old Homicide - Kate Carlisle - 2nd Fixer-Upper Mystery
Murder in the Queen's Garden - Amanda Carmack - 3rd Elizabethan Mystery
A Root Awakening - Kate Collins - 16th Flower Shop Mystery
An Early Wake - Sheila Connolly - 3rd County Cork Mystery
Fry Another Day - J.J. Cook - 2nd Biscuit Bowl Truck Mystery
The Drowning School - Monica Ferris - 17th Needlecraft Mystery (1st time in paperback)
Darned If You Do - Monica Ferris - 18th Needlecraft Mystery (hardcover)
Book or by Crook - Eva Gates - 1st Lighthouse Library Mystery
Town in a Sweet Pickle - B.B. Haywood - 6th Candy Holliday Murder Mystery
License to Dill - Mary Ellen Hughes - 2nd Pickled & Preserved Mystery
At the Drop of a Hat - Jenn McKinlay - 3rd Hat Shop Mystery


Margie Bunting said...

It's so nice to hear your voice, Lesa! I read Cleo Coyle's Billionaire Blend this weekend, waiting for my hold on Once Upon a Grind to come through. This was my first book in this series, and it won't be my last. Although Clare veers very close to TSTL territory, I forgave her because I thought the book was fascinating. Have a great day.

Libby Dodd said...

What is "TSTL"?

Patricia T said...

Thanks, Lesa! I always look forward to Book Chat, an "appearance" by Jinx and I had not heard of Amanda Carmack. February is going to be a good month!

Margie Bunting said...

TSTL = Too stupid to live, usually applied to an amateur sleuth who puts herself in danger instead of relying on law enforcement.

Lesa said...

I'm glad you all enjoyed the book chat. And, Margie? Thanks for answering Too Stupid to Live before I could. Clare does take a few chances, but not as many as some other amateur sleuths. And, I enjoy the series with all the New York scenes.

Lesa said...

Thank you, Patricia! We all know how much Jinx enjoys his appearances, too.

Patricia Gligor said...

Great titles for my TBR list! Thanks, Lesa!

Lesa said...

My pleasure, Patricia!