Friday, December 05, 2014

New York, New York!



Heading off to New York City today where I'm meeting up with one of my friends from Arizona. We have a full schedule of theater, lights, and museums. Lots and lots of theater, which I love! So, there might not be a blog every day for the next week or so, but when there is, I'll share some of our adventures. I've been to New York four or five times, but never in December to see the lights and decorations.

But, today I'll be sitting in the airport for a while. What are you reading today? I'm starting Cleo Coyle's new book, Once Upon a Grind. I'd love to know what you're reading.

12 comments:

Patricia T said...

Sounds like an awesome trip, to me! Hope you take lots and lots of pictures, to share.

Libby Dodd said...

tarted Once Upon a Grind yesterday. It's gripping! Another great book.

Lesa said...

I will, Patricia!

Lesa said...

Great to know, Libby!

Beth Hoffman said...

That's quite a trip you have planned. Have fun, Lesa!

SandyG265 said...

I'm reading A High-End Finish by Kate Carlisle

Margie Bunting said...

Lesa, I envy you! Five Broadway shows--heaven! Mike and I are looking forward to Kinky Boots in SF next weekend and Peter and the Starcatcher locally in late December. I recently finished One Hundred Names by Cecilia Ahern. I love most of her books, and this was no exception--detailed, fascinating, and uplifting, with a dash of magical realism thrown in. What more could you want? Enjoy your holiday trip!

ceblain said...

Commenting on Cleo Coyle's Coffeehouse Series. This is one of the best and one of my top favorite cozy series. The writing is spectacular and I love to learn about coffee and other things in each novel. Just have enjoyed this team of writers so very much and loved reading your blog about them.

Thank you,
Cynthia

Reine said...

Have a great time, Lesa! I love Rockefeller Center during the holidays. I know you will see some great shows! They always have a fantastic offering this time of year.

I'm reading GONE GIRL by Gillian Flynn... wow!

Melissa @ My Recent Favorite Books said...

Sounds like you will have a wonderful time! Have fun!

I'm reading "Better than Chocolate" by Sheila Roberts.

Kaye Barley said...

I know you are having the best time!!! Enjoy every second.

I'm reading Lincoln & Child's FEVER DREAM. I'm in love with Special Agent Pendergast

Alicia said...

My husband surprised me with a trip to NYC last December to see the 'Tree'. Enjoy!!!!