Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Today is one more day that I count my blessings, beginning with my family - my Mom, my two sisters, their families, and all of my extended family. I'm so lucky to have all of them.

I'm lucky to have a job in a library, and I've been lucky in my previous jobs in Ohio, Florida, and Arizona. I consider myself blessed with all the friends I made in those places. I'm blessed with all the friends I've made online, through my blog, and, with some, through their blogs. And, I had a wonderful college roommate, who remains a close friend. I give thanks for all my friends.

And, I don't feel funny giving thanks for my cats. They make me laugh. They cuddle and comfort.

I'm grateful for all the books I've received in the last year, and all the authors, publicists and publishers who send books, write blogs, share my love of books. Books are such an important part of my life. I'm thankful for the gift of books.

And, I'm thankful for all of you who read my blog, whether on a daily basis or once in a while. Thank you for being a blessing in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!


Patricia T said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Beth Hoffman said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Lesa! I'm so glad you came into my life.

Mason Canyon said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lesa. I'm thankful for blogging friends like you. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Lesa said...

Thank you! I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!