Saturday, October 04, 2014

What Are You Reading?

Busy week ahead, and it's the week that so many favorite authors seem to be releasing books. So, I'm frantically reading before I head to Nashville for the Southern Festival of Books. And, I have a free place to stay, but it has no Internet, so I won't be online much late in the week.

Frantically reading, but I haven't finished the fantastic new book I have. If Betty Webb doesn't let me down in the last 100 pages, Desert Rage is her best book yet. Unfortunately, for me, it makes me homesick for Arizona. She mentions so many places I've been, roads I knew, even the hotel where visiting authors used to stay when they appeared at the Poisoned Pen. Have I told you I miss Arizona and the Poisoned Pen? If so, how many times have I told you?

So, what are you reading this weekend? I hope it's terrific!

7 comments:

Harvee Lau - Book Dilettante said...

on my list.....

Lesa said...

I'm actually down to the last sixty pages, Harvee, and it's terrific!

Julie Kročová said...

I didn't hear abou this book yet.. I'm reading Harry Potter in english now - English isn'T my mother tongue, so..

holdenj said...

Just getting to the end of The Marco Effect.

Lesa said...

So, very good that you're reading Harry Potter in English, Julie! Congratulations on the ability to do that.

Lesa said...

Holdenj, I hope you enjoyed it. What's it about?

Margie Bunting said...

I just won The Marco Effect, and I'm looking forward to reading it (haven't received it yet). I'm in the middle of Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good by Jan Karon, latest in the Mitford series. Just picked up The Moment of Everything from the library today on your recommendation, Lesa!