Saturday, October 11, 2014

Time Out



Time out!

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm in Nashville for the Southern Festival of Books. I'm lucky enough to be staying with a friend at her brother's house, but there's no Internet, since the house is actually empty and for sale. (Sound familiar, Hank Phillippi Ryan? We actually have permission from the owner, though.)

So, hopefully, I'm hearing some terrific authors, and I should have some summaries and pictures next week. In the meantime, take a time out, and I'll be back with you on Monday.

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

Kaye Barley said...

I know you're having a great time!!!!! Can't wait to read all about it and see lots of pictures.

xxoo

Reine said...

Later, good friend. Have a great time. And that was a brilliant plot point in Hank's book!

Lesa said...

I did have a great time! Thank you, everyone. Not as many pictures as you'd like. But, later next week, I'll do some recapping. Great 3 days!

Truth Be Told, it was, Reine!

Reine said...

Right, Lesa. Of course you'd know!