Friday, October 10, 2014

Stirring the Plot by Daryl Wood Gerber -- An Apology

I'm supposed to have a review of Daryl Wood Gerber's Stirring the Plot today, but I'm in Nashville for the Southern Festival of Books, with no Internet connection. I was reading a book a day to try to keep all my deadlines for this week, but I didn't have time for the final book.

Actually, that means Daryl will get a second spot here, as well as the mention of her book today. I owe her an actual review. There will be one. I'm sixty pages into it, and I'm enjoying all the Halloween elements. And, how can you not like a book with that gorgeous cover, set in a culinary bookshop?

So, here's the information if you want to buy the book now. Stirring the Plot by Daryl Wood Gerber. Berkley Prime Crime. 2014. ISBN 9780425258064 (paperback), 287p.

And, there will be a review coming up early next week.


3 comments:

Daryl Wood Gerber a.k.a. Avery Aames said...

Lesa, you are too sweet!! A book a day? yikes! Enjoy the conference.

Daryl aka Avery

Melissa @ My Recent Favorite Books said...

I like this series. =)

Have fun at the Conference!

Lesa said...

Thanks, Daryl! I appreciate it.

And, thanks to both of you for the good wishes!