Monday, October 27, 2014

November Cozies from Berkley Prime Crime & Obsidian

This month, we have a few holiday mysteries, some favorite authors, and just a short glimpse of Jinx, who was in the living room totally ignoring the filming until just the last minute. I hope you enjoy the books, the book chat, and Jinx.

The November book releases are:

Lethal Letters by Ellery Adams - 6th Books by the Bay mystery
Mrs. Jeffries and the Merry Gentlemen by Emily Brightwell - 32nd Victorian mystery
The Chocolate Book Bandit by JoAnna Carl - 13th Chocoholic mystery
A High-End Finish by Kate Carlisle - 1st Fixer-Upper mystery
Snow White Red-Handed by Maia Chance - 1st Fairy Tale Fatal mystery
No Mallets Intended by Victoria Hamilton - 4th Vintage Kitchen mystery
For Better or Worsted by Betty Hechtman - 8th Crochet mystery
Mulled Murder by Kate Kingsbury - 21st Pennyfoot Hotel mystery
On Borrowed Time by Jenn McKinlay - 5th Library Lover's mystery
Plagued by Quilt by Molly MacRae - 4th Haunted Yarn Shop mystery
Suede to Rest by Diane Vallere - 1st Material Witness mystery
A Dog Gone Murder by Elaine Viets - 10th Josie Marcus, Mystery Shopper mystery


Beth Hoffman said...

Great line-up, Lesa. So many of these titles sound good to me. I was glad to see that Jinx finally showed up!

Lesa said...

He was laying right there in the middle of the living room, and then he came over and was talking to me. I think he wanted me to pick him up and put him on the table, Beth. Just being lazy.

Nancy said...

These all look good. I know 4 or 5 are must reads. All of them would be if I could get my hands on them.

Patricia T said...

Thanks, Lesa. Jinx needs to make an appearance every month! :)

Lesa said...

You're right, Nancy. 4 or 5 are on my must read list as well. I hope you can all that you want to read!

Lesa said...

You're welcome, Patricia. The little ham does enjoy the attention.

SandyG265 said...

I think JoAnna Carl has a new hardcover coming out too.

Lesa said...

She does, Sandy. According to Stop, You're Killing Me, it's The Chocolate Clown Corpse, and it's due out Nov. 4.

Melissa @ My Recent Favorite Books said...

Thanks for sharing your video! I always enjoy them.

I have been wanting to start the Crochet mystery series.

Lesa said...

You're welcome, Melissa. Now's the time before there are too many books in the series!