Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My Name is Harley and This is My Story by Harley Doodle Barley

I am a cat person. But, there's one dog I adore, and it's Harley Doodle Barley, the Corgi who makes his home with Donald and Kaye Barley. Anyone who follows Kaye Wilkinson Barley's blog at http://www.meanderingsandmuses.com knows Harley. And, now Harley reveals the story of his life in a series of pictures in My Name is Harley and This is My Story.

Harley was born on the 4th of July, and the pictures of him as a puppy are adorable. From a puppy with scared eyes, he grew into a confident dog with a big smile, a dog who romps with his parents on beaches, through the snow, and through the garden. And, he's a very patient dog, who handles bow ties and hats with aplomb.

If you're a cat person, there may be one dog in your life as well. Because I've seen pictures of Harley for years, and enjoyed watching his adventures, I looked forward to reading his book. My Name is Harley and This is My Story is just as amusing and charming as I expected. Now, he just needs a paw print stamp to use while autographing the book. (And, good luck, Harley! I hope you have a bestseller on your paws.)

Harley's mom's website is http://www.meanderingsandmuses.com. Kaye also blogs on the first Sunday of the month at http://www.jungleredwriters.com.

My Name is Harley and This is My Story (ISBN 9781499741179) is available on Amazon and Kindle.

*****
FTC Full Disclosure - The author sent me a copy of the book as a gift.

6 comments:

Kaye Barley said...

Harley sends sloppy kisses and I send big hugs! We're both over the moon that you enjoyed the book, Lesa, and tickled pink that you reviewed it, wow. Thank You!!! xxoo

Beth Hoffman said...

I've loved Harley ever since I first saw his photo on Facebook!

Lesa said...

You're welcome, Kaye. You know how much I love Harley.

Lesa said...

Beth,

It was one of the things I didn't get to do while you were here - show you Harley's book. It just arrived the day before. But, we were so busy!

Reine said...

I LOVE Harley Doodle Barley!!!! And Kaye! <3

Lesa said...

Me, too, Reine!