Monday, April 21, 2014

May Mysteries from Penguin's Berkley Prime Crime & Obsidian



It's time for this month's book chat, featuring the May mysteries from Penguin's Berkley Prime Crime and Obsidian. And, perfect for the day after Easter, a ham. Some of the word fumbling is due to trying to cope with a cat in the way while I'm trying to work. Oh, Jinx!

Here are this month's books.

The Goodbye Witch by Heather Blake (4th Wishcraft Mystery)
A Cookbook Conspiracy by Kate Carlisle (7th Bibliophile Mystery)
Mr. Monk Gets on Board by Hy Conrad (17th Monk Mystery)
Last Licks by Claire Donally (3rd Sunny & Shadow Mystery)
Dead, White, and Blue by Carolyn Hart (23rd Death on Demand Mystery)
The Pickled Piper by Mary Ellen Hughes (1st Pickled and Preserved Mystery)
Death of  Mad Hatter by Jenn McKinlay (2nd Hat Shop Mystery)
A Tiger's Tale by Laura Morrigan (2nd Call of the Wilde Mystery)
Murder Gone A-Rye by Nancy J. Parra (2nd Baker's Treat Mystery)
A Dollhouse to Die For by Cate Price (2nd Deadly Notions Mystery)
Board Stiff by Elaine Viets (12th Dead-End Job Mystery)

7 comments:

SandyG265 said...

I have Heather Blake and Jenn McKinlay's books pre-ordered and am getting Kate Carlises's from the library. There are a few others I want to read. Hopefully the library will get them in.

Lesa said...

I hope they do get them in, Sandy. I've already read Kate's. It's a good one. Looking forward to Jenn's.

SandyG265 said...

If they don't get the books I want I can put in a purchase request. They are pretty good about ordering books a patron requests.

Mark Baker said...

Phew, not as many must reads for me this month. Maybe it will allow me to catch up on my TBR pile.

Lesa said...

I like to hear that a library is responsive to its customers, Sandy. That's great!

Lesa said...

I feel the same way, Mark. The last couple months have snowed me under.

Melissa @ My Recent Favorite Books said...

Thanks for sharing this video!
The Heather Blake Wishcraft Mystery series is one of my favorites.