Thursday, March 20, 2014

Monterey

I'm afraid there might not be too many blog posts until I get back from Left Coast Crime. Great hotel, but lousy Internet in the rooms. I can write this because I'm using my IPad mini on cellular, but that doesn't mean I can actually use pictures until I can use my laptop.

So had a wonderful day on Wednesday with greetings or hugs from Louise Penny, Deborah Crombie, Janet Rudolph. But the best part was dinner and evening spent with wonderful friends. I've missed Chantelle Aimee Osman, Kelli Stanley, and Kris Neri. We had dinner at a British pub, and then walked to Fisherman's Wharf to watch the sea lions. And, of course, ended up in the bar, where we talked to Deborah Coonts. It wouldn't be a mystery conference if you didn't end up in the bar.

Watch for pictures later, unless I find time to use my laptop in the lobby.

4 comments:

Mark Baker said...

Jealous. I want a full report at some point.

Really hoping I can make it to Bouchercon this year since it is closer to me.

Lesa said...

I've been listening to people tak about Bouchercon. Sounds as if it will be fun, Mark. You should go if yu can, and then you can do follow-ups.

Karen C said...

Sounds wonderful - enjoy!

Lesa said...

Thank you, Karen! It was a wonderful trip!