Friday, December 06, 2013

Winners

I couldn't concentrate last night as I watched the weather, worrying about ice and whether I'll have to drive on it for work. (This blog comes out at 3 a.m., so I don't have an answer at the time of writing.) I couldn't concentrate on any book.

So, no real blog today, although I'll come back later to let you know what happened.

Instead, here are the winners of recent contests. Carole O. of Sun City West, AZ won Libby Fischer Hellmann's Set the Night on Fire. Gloria D. of Oswego, IL won The Purchase. Jan K. of Ft. Myers, FL won The Genius of Dogs. And Viccy K. of Carrollton, TX won The Dogs of Christmas.

With the post office getting crowded, and weather iffy, this is the last batch of books I'll be taking to the post office until after Christmas. However, I am running a contest right now to give away a personally inscribed copy of Cleo Coyle's Billionaire Blend. Check Thursday's book review of the book for details about the contest.

So, enter to win Billionaire Blend, and I'll kick off contests again after Christmas.

4 comments:

Melissa @ My Recent Favorite Books said...

Be safe driving!

Congratulations to the winners!

Lesa said...

Thanks, Melissa. Fortunately, I haven't had to drive, thanks to my boss. If I'm lucky, the roads will be OK by the time I have to drive.

Karen C said...

Congratulations to the winners!!

Lesa, you got snow, we got ice and very cold temperatures. We closed our store yesterday and today. I have to admit, after spending all those years in the corporate world where I had to go to work, it felt good to say we would be closed and not have to worry about it.

Carol N Wong said...

Congrats to the winners. The storm was here and our electricity went off in the middle of the night on Thurday and we just got it on today at 3 in the afternoon. Hooray for heat!