Monday, November 18, 2013

December Mysteries from Penguin's Berkley Prime Crime & Obsidian

I'm giving you an early preview of the December mysteries from Penguin's Berkley Prime Crime and Obsidian. The books are all released on December 3, so it gives you time to pick them up for gifts if you would like.

So, enjoy the book chat. And, for you Jinx fans, he chose to make a cameo appearance just before the end.


Here's the list of mysteries.

The Sayers Swindle by Victoria Abbott (2nd Book Collector mystery)
Home for the Homicide by Jennie Bentley (7th Do-It-Yourself mystery)
Home for the Haunting by Juliet Blackwell (4th Haunted Home Renovation mystery)
Lending a Paw by Laurie Cass (1st Bookmobile Cat mystery)
Quilt Trip by Elizabeth Craig (3rd Southern Quilting mystery)
Murder She Barked by Krista Davis (1st Paws and Claws mystery)
Cry in the Night by Carolyn Hart (As far as I can tell, it's a standalone, but first time in print)
Buttoned Up by Kylie Logan (4th Button Box mystery)
Merry Market Murder by Paige Shelton (5th Farmers' Market mystery)


Joe Barone said...

I always enjoy your book chats.

Juliet Blackwell said...

Thanks Lesa! Wonderful as always!

Beth Hoffman said...

Thanks, Lesa ... "Lending a Paw" and "Home for the Haunting" really grabbed my attention. I'm glad Jinx made appearance!

Rob said...

I have Home for the Homicide and Merry Market Murder pre-ordered. Thanks for sharing this list. They all look great.

Lesa said...

Thanks, everyone! Did the book chat while worrying about tornadoes on Sunday. Nice distraction. I should have known everything would be OK. All the cats slept all afternoon.

Melissa @ My Recent Favorite Books said...

Thanks for sharing the list! =)

Im glad that the weather was ok for you on Sunday.

Sue said...

I want to read all 9 of these!! That one with the bookmobile and it's cat sounds really good.

Lesa said...

Thanks, Melissa! I was glad the weather stayed Ok, too.

Lesa said...

Thanks, Melissa! I was glad the weather stayed Ok, too.

Lesa said...

Good looking list, isn't it, Sue? I'm looking forward to reading them.