Monday, September 23, 2013

October Book Chat




Readers seemed pleased with the list of books featured in the book chat, so here are the October cozy mysteries from Penguin's Berkley Prime Crime and Obsidian.

Poisoned Prose by Ellery Adams - 5th in the Books By the Bay series
Buried in Bargains by Josie Belle - 3rd in the Good Buy Girls series
Murder at Hatfield House by Amanda Carmack - 1st Elizabethan mystery
Golden Malicious by Sheila Connelly - 7th in the Orchard mystery series
Drizzled with Death by Jessie Crockett - 1st Sugar Grove mystery
Murder and Marinara by Rosie Genova - 1st Italian Kitchen mystery
Afoot on St. Croix by Rebecca Hale - 2nd Mystery in the Islands
Final Catcall by Sofie Kelly - 5th in the Magical Cats series
A Finder's Fee by Joyce and Jim Lavene - 5th in the Missing Pieces series
Chili Con Carnage by Kylie Logan - 1st Chili Cook-Off mystery



6 comments:

Christie said...

Thanks for adding the list and also the info about the series. Very helpful. I reserved the ones I was interested in already this morning.

Lesa said...

Thank you for the suggestion, Christie! And, I know a lot of readers are like you, and want to read them in order, which is why I put where they where in the series.

Ellery Adams said...

I particularly enjoy the feline cameo. I brought two of my four cats into the office to watch his fluffy tail pass in front of my computer screen. They both reached out paws in greeting. Thanks, Lesa. I love these new release videos!

Lesa said...

Thank you, Ellery! I'll tell Jinx your cats sent greetings. I'm so glad you enjoy the videos.

SandyG265 said...

I already have several of these on my want list. Fortunately my library is pretty good about purchase requests.

Lesa said...

Isn't it great to have a public library that listens to its customers, Sandy?