Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Contest Note

Congratulations to the winner of the autographed copy of Beth Hoffman's Looking for Me. Yesterday, I sent it to Alison S. of South Range, MI.

I'm not starting a new contest today since I'll be leaving in a couple days for New York City for Book Expo America. However, anyone interested in a copy of the book might want to stop back on Tuesday. I'm running an interview with Beth that day, and her publisher is giving away another copy of the book.

I hope you stop back on Tuesday! Well, actually, I hope you stop back every day!

4 comments:

Jane R said...

Have a great time in one of my favorite cities! Sounds like fun!

Lesa said...

Oh, I will, Jane. I love NYC!

Kaye Barley said...

I have never been to BEA, but ONE of these days!!!! Have fun!

Alison said...

Thank You so much, Lesa! I look forward to reading it. :)
I hope you had a wonderful time at the NYC Book Expo.