Sunday, April 28, 2013

Louisville, Kentucky

Friday I headed for Louisville for a Saturday conference. What a beautiful drive! After eight years in Arizona, it was a joy to see so much green, particularly on the drive through the Hoosier National Forest.

The conference was at the Galt House. It's the city's only hotel on the Ohio River.

Here's the walkway between the two buildings that make up The Galt House.

Check out the view from my balcony.

I walked down to Fourth Street, the restaurant district, and had an excellent dinner at Eddie Merlot's. Pricey, but it was "Friday Night on Fourth Street".

Always good to arrive home to a welcome from the family, though.



Karen C said...

Beautiful pictures, Lesa. Bet you had a good time!

Lesa said...

Thank you, Karen. It was a good time in the city.

Jane R said...

We have friends who are moving to Louisville. It will be a huge change for them, but after viewing your photos, I think they are going to enjoy their new adventure. Thanks for sharing!

Lesa said...

My pleasure, Jane. I hope they enjoy it there!