Saturday, March 02, 2013

Review problems

Not with the blog. I review women's fiction books occasionally for Library Journal, and I had a review due yesterday. Very frustrating since they have a new review site since the last time I reviewed for them. No problem. I have a terrific editor. I printed out the instructions. I followed the directions and pasted my review. Hit save. No problem. Then it said, hit "Review Complete". There is no "Review Complete" button. The submit review button didn't work. It will work out, but since I spent the evening trying to get my review submitted, I didn't get my book finished to review here. Sorry about that.

Maybe you missed yesterday's blog post. You could go back and read it!


Rebecca Jean Downey said...

I feel your pain. Former Hoosier now living in Texas

Lesa said...

Thanks, Rebecca Jean!

Carol N Wong said...

Another former Hoosier living in Texas! Maybe we should form a club!

I feel your pain too. The button thing made me think of my problem. For several years, I been entering book giveaways that use Rafflecopters. Now when I look at the post there is the dsescription of the book and comments from the entrants but no Rafflecopter. This is happening on AOL and Internet Explorer. There is only one way that I can use a Rafflecopter and that is by going to the link in the newsletter. I don't think that I am crzzy but can't figure out why this is happening!

Can you contact the site and just e-mail your review? That is the only thing that I can think of.

Joe Barone said...

Computers are such a mixed blessing. We can do so many things we couldn't do before. But when we can't do them, frustration mounts. Believe me, we've all been there. Blessings!