Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Vacation!




Even if you're reading this at 6 in the morning in the east, I'm already up. My flight to Cleveland leaves at 6 a.m. But, I'm in good company. I'm flying with Chantelle Aimee Osman, from Sirens of Suspense. Can't wait to see Jen Forbus of Jen's Book Thoughts who is picking us up in Cleveland. I'm rooming with her at Bouchercon, the mystery convention.


It's going to be a jam-packed four days. Afterward, Chantelle and I are driving to my mom's. I'm staying there for a week and a half, visiting family.

It's good to get away right now. Looking forward to it. The blog might be sporadic, though, while at the conference. Check back for pictures!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed yesterday the leaves are starting to turn here in Ohio. Should be a beautiful time for you to be here. Hope you packed lots of resumes to hand out to people at Bouchercon! Christie

Kay said...

Have a wonderful, relaxing time, Lesa!

Carol N Wong said...

Enjoy! You deserve it!

Rosemary Kaye said...

Have a great time Lesa - and don't forget that job at Penguin books :-)

John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jane R said...

We just returned Tuesday evening from spending a week in the Milwaukee area. The leaves and the weather were absolutely gorgeous. I hope it's just as pretty for you this week. While you're gone, I plan to catch up with your blog. It looks like lots of fun reading. Have a great time. You certainly deserve the vacation!

Karen C said...

Enjoy Bouchercon and your vacation home - safe travels.

Lesa said...

Great flight in everyone! I'm here, nice dinner, already ran into a bunch of friends. Going to be great. I'll keep you posted!