Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Sharing Time with Hank Phillippi Ryan

After talking about it with Hank Phillippi Ryan, we agreed it would be better to post the recap of her events after Bouchercon. So many of us in the mystery community are getting ready to head to Cleveland. But, since I was lucky enough to spend parts of the last two days with Hank, author of The Other Woman, I thought I'd share pictures now. Of course, you'll see some again later.

With Hank, her book, The Other Woman, and a surprise to her, the cover of Mystery Scene.
Anna & I went to see Hank at the Poisoned Pen, so we were eagerly awaiting her at Velma Teague. We knew what a terrific presenter she is.
We had a great audience for Hank's presentation. She's quite a storyteller.
The incoming President of Sisters in Crime signing copies of The Other Woman, the book that made the Boston Bestseller's List. Congratulations, and thanks for everything , Hank!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be with you at Bouchercon. I'll look forward to hearing all of the details on everything! Congrats to Hank!!!!

--BrendaW.

Lesa said...

Thank you, Brenda! I'll be posting - hopefully, lots of pictures!

Ingrid King said...

How did I miss that Hank has a new book out! Heading over to Amazon right now to order it!

Anonymous said...

buy a cheap chanel bags NyJaYEtS [URL=http://www.fake-chanel--bags.org/]chanel replica[/URL] online shopping pRtUEAZt [URL=http://www.fake-chanel--bags.org/ ] http://www.fake-chanel--bags.org/ [/URL]