Saturday, April 14, 2012

I don't think I mentioned here that I was invited to post some of my reviews on, a site for women over fifty. The About Us section on the site says, " is the leading online community for Baby Boomer women – the place where they connect and support each other on issues unique to life after 50, including fashion, beauty, family, relationships, work, money, and sex.

"A trusted resource for women 50+, Vibrant Nation features a growing network of over 150 midlife bloggers, promotes offline gatherings, and publishes digital health and beauty content written by Vibrant women experts.

"A strategic marketing partner, VibrantNation helps marketers understand and reach this influential and fast-growing demographic"

I just started posting my book reviews there on Tuesday. I'm posting under "Other Topics," naturally, "Books & Entertainment." And, I've already noticed an increase in traffic back to my blog, about fifty additional readers a day.

So, if you came here from VibrantNation, I'd like to welcome you. If you're a reader, I hope you find something of interest here. Welcome, and I hope you come back.


Rosemary said...

Lesa, I had a look at Vibrant Nation and decided to sign up for it - it looks interesting. All thanks to you!

Read your post about grandmothers' books - lovely. Another one I would mention that my children all enjoyed a lot was The Tiger Who Came To Tea - do you have that in the US?

Lesa said...

Thank you, Rosemary! Some days are better than others there. I'm not into the discussions of fashion and make-up, but I read a few posts I "Liked" today about husbands.

I'm not familiar with The Tiger Who Came to Tea, but when I looked it up online, it is available. I'll have to check and see if my library has it, Rosemary, so I can check it out. Thanks for the information!