Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm going to miss 2011. It was a very good year for me, filled with travel, people I love, and good books.

So, here's a toast to 2011, a wonderful year. And, I wish all of us good health in 2012, happiness, and good books.

Happy New Year!


bermudaonion said...

Happy New Year, Lesa!

Bev Stephans said...

Have a very Happy New Year!

Kaye Barley said...

Happy New Year, Lesa!!!

You continue to inspire me, as witnessed in the loving advice you passed along in your "Year End Wrap-Up - Part 2" post.

You are a blessing I give thanks for every single day - especially as the new year dawns.

Hugs, sweetie!

Lesa said...

Happy New Year, everyone! Oh, Kaye. Thank you! Hugs back.

Karen C said...

Happy New Year to all!

I was away this past week and look forward to catching up on all your posts, Lesa.

Inside A Book said...

Happy New Year~!

My goal this year is to get to Authors at the Teague at least ONE time...I might just call a substitute if it becomes necessary!!

May you find blessings all around you!