Thursday, October 06, 2011

Winners and a Dog Gone Contest

Congratulations to the winners of the last contest. Avery Aames’ Lost and Fondue will go to Tracy G. from Nampa, ID. Bedeviled Eggs by Laura Childs was won by Nancy R. of St. Clair Shores, MI. The books will go out in the mail tomorrow.

This week, we’re going to the dogs. You could win Spencer Quinn’s Chet and Bernie mystery, To Fetch a Thief. The dog and human team go under the big top to find a missing elephant and her trainer. It’s one of the deadliest cases for Chet and Bernie as they pursue some dangerous criminals south of the border.

Or you could win an ARC of Clea Simon’s first book in the Pru Marlowe “pet noir” series, Dogs Don’t Lie. Pru Marlowe is an animal psychic, trying to escape her gift by moving from New York to the Berkshires. But when a pitbull’s owner ends up dead, and the dead looks like the killer, Pru steps in to listen to the animals and find the real killer.

So, did you want to win Dogs Don’t Lie or To Fetch a Thief? You can enter to win both, but I need separate entries. Email me at  The subject lines should read, either "Win Dogs Don’t Lie" or "Win To Fetch a Thief.” Include your name and mailing address in the body of the email.  Entries only from the U.S., please.

The contest will close Thursday, October 13 at 6 PM PT when I'll draw the winners using a random number generator. I'll notify the winners, and I'll mail the books the next day.


Nancy said...

These books look great, Lesa!

Nancy said...

Oh dear, oh dear - I just sent off three emails because of email malfunction, which I suspect was operator deficiency due to not finishing my first cup of coffee yet. I also meant to say in my previous post that I enjoy your book synopsis and reviews, Lesa. Thanks very much!

Clea Simon said...

Proud to be part of your contest, Lesa. Am retweeting!

Lesa said...

Good luck, Nancy. And, thank you for the nice comment.

Thanks,Clea! I appreciate the retweets!