Tuesday, October 25, 2011

VACATION!

 
     VACATION!

I'm out of here! No blog until Thursday night when I have the contest. Sorry, with packing and cleaning, just didn't get a book read to review Tuesday and Wednesday. Friday, I'll be back on schedule.

Leaving cats and home with their beloved cat sitter. Flying out at 8:45 this morning for LA. My college roommate is picking me up and we're heading straight to Disneyland. Tuesday night, we're doing Disneyland Halloween. Flying home again on Thursday.

Don't forget to come back Thursday night! I don't want to lose you, but I really needed this trip.
   

11 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I hope you have a blast!

Kay said...

Enjoy! We were impressed with the Magic Kingdom dressed up for Halloween on our recent trip to Disneyworld. Say Hi to Mickey and Jack Sparrow for me! And enjoy the Haunted Mansion (my favorite).

Lesa said...

Thanks, Kathy & Kay. Going to have a blast, I promise! I'll report back.

Judy Starbuck said...

I'm so happy you're taking some time off to have fun. Celtic Thunder was a great way to start a terrific vacation. Now go to the Kingdom and treat yourself like a queen!

Carole said...

I could tell by the size of the font on 'Vacation' that you were looking forward to it. ;)

A Pirate's Life For You! Can't wait to hear the trip report.

Karen C said...

Whoo Hoo!! Sounds like a lot of fun - have a wonderful time and rejuvenate - we'll all be here when you get back!

Ingrid King said...

Have a wonderful trip! We'll all be here when you get back.

Inside A Book said...

PARTY.....

Talk, laugh, grin, feast. ENJOY!

You deserve it.

Lesa said...

Thanks, everyone! It's Thursday morning, and, since we didn't go to bed until 1:30, I'm on the computer while Jamie sleeps in for another couple hours. Then off to the airport to fly home. She works tonight at Disney at the Grand Californian, where she plays piano a couple nights a week, so she needed sleep more than I did. Had a GREAT time! Can't wait to tell you about it!

Nancy said...

Vacation = happy!

Cat Ray said...

It has been so hard for me to tryTour Booking for my vacation coming up without assistance.