Friday, October 28, 2011

Disneyland with Jamie

Jamie Shaheen was my college roommate. Originally from Canton, Ohio, she's been a performer in LA now for years. She visited me twice in Florida, and three times in Arizona. I finally got to LA to visit her for a couple days. The first day was spent at Disneyland. In the evening we attended Mickey's Halloween Party. The second day, she gave me quite a tour of LA. Details of day 2 are on the other blog post for today. But, let me assure you, Jamie's a top-notch tour guide.

Now, Halloween at Disneyland.

Woody and Jamie Shaheen

Jamie and friend

Jamie, Lesa and friends


Jenny, Jamie & Lesa

Joe, Lesa, Woody, and Jamie

Joe, Woody and Jamie

Lesa and Jamie


The Mad Hatter and Alice


bermudaonion said...

I never realized Disney celebrates Halloween in such a big way. It looks like you had a blast!

Kay said...

How fun! I had not realized how much decorating went into a Disney Halloween either until my daughter and I were at Disneyworld. Love seeing how Disneyland does it up "right"!

Lesa said...

I didn't either, Kathy, until this year. We had a great time. Got to see the regular parade during the day, and the Halloween parade at night. Then, there are the special Halloween fireworks. Terrific.

Lesa said...

I understand Christmas is even more spectacular, Kay. Jamie wants me to come back next year at Christmas (she wanted this year, but I'm going home to Ohio).

Karen C said...

How fabulous! Looks like a fun time was had by all. It was many years ago, but I was at Disney World during the Christmas season and it is wonderful, too. Pictures are great, thanks for sharing.

Lesa said...

You're welcome, Karen. Too much fun not to share.