Thursday, September 22, 2011

Winners and a Ghostly Contest

Congratulations to the winners of the last contest. Denise Hamilton’s Damage Control will go to Sandy O. from Milford, OH. Runoff by Mark Coggins will go to Jennifer M. of Allen, TX. The books will go out in the mail tomorrow.

I really couldn't resist the chance to get you ready for October and Halloween. I loved Krista Davis' The Diva Haunts the House so much that I bought a copy to give away. It's the perfect book for the October, with plans for Halloween parties and decorating, recipes, and a fun mystery. Add in a great cover, and the winner of this book will be in the Halloween spirit. 

E.J. Copperman is another favorite author. An Uninvited Ghost is A Haunted Guesthouse Mystery. Alison Kerby arranged for her resident ghosts to provide a few spooky attractions for the visitors to her New Jersey guesthouse. But, in exchange, she agreed to help her resident dead detective with an occasional case. When another ghost was roped into a prank that went wrong, the intended victim ended up dead in Alison's house. Add the filming of a reality show there, and a police detective who doesn't believe in ghosts, and it adds up to a spirited story.

Either mystery is going to be fun for October. Did you want to win The Diva Haunts the House or An Uninvited Ghost? You can enter to win both, but I need separate entries. Email me at  The subject lines should read, either "Win The Diva" or "Win An Uninvited Ghost."  Include your name and mailing address in the body of the email.  Entries only from the U.S., please.

The contest will close Thursday, Sept. 29 at 6 PM PT when I'll draw the winners using a random number generator. I'll notify the winners, and I'll mail the books the next day.


Anonymous said...

I'll look forward to reading these. Thanks for the chance at winning one of them.

I adore the cover of "An Uninvited Ghost" as our darling cat looks like that one.


Pat R. said...

I entered the contest for the Diva. I enjoy this series and would like to read this one. I didn't enter for The Uninvited Guest. I bought the book when it first came out and really enjoyed it. A very good read.

Pat R.

Lesa said...

Good luck, Brenda! And, thanks for entering.

Lesa said...


I'm glad you liked The Uninvited Guest. Thanks for the note. And, good luck with the Diva.