Friday, March 25, 2011

Penguin's Berkley Prime Crime & Obsidian April Mysteries

Sorry, I spelled "Prime" wrong in the title, but I had downloaded the video before I noticed. Then, it was staring at me.

Oh, well, at least I found a cat to appear in the video. Hope you enjoy the April books!



Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

Nicki is a beauty! And...April is looking like a great month for books! Several here that I'm excited about. :)

Lesa said...

Oh, I would think there might be several you'd be excited about, Elizabeth. Yes, Nikki is a beauty, although not quite as beautiful and good-natured as she used to be. She was Jim's cat, and she's mourned him for over a year. It's totally changed her personality.

kathy d. said...

Oh, poor Nikki. I always disagree with people who don't think animals have emotions, especially cats who appear to some to be aloof.

So not true.

Just watching documentaries about animals in their own habitats shows they grieve and it can be long-lasting.

Thank you for the video--books and Nikki.

Lesa said...

You're welcome, Kathy. You're right. It's definitely not true that animals don't have emotions. And, I had another cat who grieved when his sister died. He was better when we got Nikki. It won't be the same for her.

Kris said...

I'm looking forward to several of these this month.

Lesa said...

Me, too, Kris. In fact, I'm reading one right now, E.J. Copperman's. Should finish it tonight.