Saturday, July 17, 2010

Invitation from The Desert Sleuths - Wine & Crime

The Desert Sleuths
invite you to an exclusive

An Afternoon of
Wine & Crime
With Special Guests:
Jamie Freveletti & Avery Aames

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Festivities begin at 2:00pm at The Poisoned Pen where Jamie Freveletti and
Avery Aames will discuss and sign their books Running Dark and The
Long Quiche Goodbye

Jamie Freveletti

Avery Aames

Then, afterwards, join Jamie and Avery at Grazie Pizzeria & Wine Bar for
more inside scoop from these bestselling authors!

A party you won’t want to miss! No RSVP necessary.

The Poisoned Pen
4014 N. Goldwater Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 947-2974

Grazie Pizzeria & Wine Bar
6952 E. Main Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 663-9797
Directly South through Poisoned
Pen parking lot


Molly said...

WOW - sure wish I lived closer, this sounds like a fabulous event!

Lesa said...

It should be fun, Molly. I wish you were closer, too!

Kaye George said...

Do I ever wish I could be there! I hope it's a smashing success!! Well, I don't want anybody to get smashed, but you know what I mean.

Lesa said...

I do know what you mean, Kaye. (grin) I hope it's a smashing success as well. Wish you could be here!

kathy d. said...

I wish I lived closer, too. The activities at the Poisoned Pen always sound just great.

Well, we'll rely on this website to fill us in very thoroughly and we'll feel like we were there--almost.

The invitation above would make a very good book cover!

Lesa said...

I wish I could take all of you to the Poisoned Pen with me, kathy d. I'm sure PP wishes I could as well! My summaries aren't quite as good as being there, and feeling the energy when there's a good program. It's also hard to translate the humor. I should have the summary of today's events posted on Wednesday.