Thursday, December 17, 2009

Winners of this year's second last contests

There's one more contest running this year, the contest for the autographed, personalized copy of Holiday Grind by Cleo Coyle. But, that's the last contest for this year. I hope you continue to read the blog over the holidays. On January 7, I'll announce the first book contest of 2010.

But, I did want to announce the winners of the most recent contests. In the Hatchette Book Group contest, Karen B. from Bloomington, MN and Kathy M. from Brantley Co. Library in Nahunta, GA will receive sets of the Christmas books. Carol K. at the Saxton B. Little Free Library in Columbia, CT won a set of the Kwanzaa books. I've notified Hatchette, and they'll be sending out the books.

The autographed copy of Mark Coggins' The Big Wake-Up will go to Buddy G. from Jefferson, GA. The Gatekeeper by Michelle Gagnon will go to Tiffany S. from Everetts, NC. Those books will be mailed tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who has entered contests in the last year. I hope you continue to read the blog. There will be more terrific contests in 2010. Wait until you see the autographed first editions I'm offering on January 14!

No comments: