I have a special holiday book giveaway, courtesty of Hatchette Book Group. It's a contest that will run just for two weeks, ending at 5 AM on Thursday, Dec. 17, so I can announce the winners that day, and Hatchette can get the books out to the three winners.
You have your choice of a set of Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa books. Here are the selections.
The Christmas books are:
1. Angels By Chuck Fischer ISBN: 0316039705
2. Miracles By Karen Kingsbury ISBN: 0446557951
3. The Gift of an Ordinary Day By Katrina Kenison ISBN: 0446409480
4. Christmas Memories By Susan Branch ISBN: 0316106488
5. The Paper Bag Christmas By Kevin Alan Milne ISBN: 1599950731
The Hanukka books are:
1. Start-up Nation By Dan Senor , Saul Singer ISBN: 044654146X
2. The Monuments Men By Robert M. Edsel , Bret Witter ISBN: 1599951495
3. Sex, Drugs & Gefilte Fish By Shana Liebman ISBN: 0446504629
4. The Woman Who Named God By Charlotte Gordon ISBN: 031611474X
5. A Lucky Child By Thomas Buergenthal , Elie Wiesel ISBN: 0316043400
And, the Kwanzaa titles are:
1. The Boy Next Door By Irene Sabatini ISBN: 031604993X
2. Mrs. O By Mary Tomer ISBN: 1599952580
3. Role of a Lifetime By James Brown , Nathan Whitaker , Tony Dungy ISBN: 0446541176
4. On the Line By Serena Williams , Daniel Paisner ISBN: 0446553662
5. Nelson Mandela's Favorite African Folktales By Nelson Mandela ISBN: 1600246664
This contest has a few rules. Hatchette Book Group restricts winners to the U.S. and Canada only. No P.O. Boxes. (Sorry!) One entry per person, please.
So, you have to make a selection. If you'd like to win one, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your subject line should read either Win "Christmas Books" or Win "Hanukkah Books" or Win "Kwanzaa Books." Your message should include your mailing address.
The contest will end Thursday, Dec. 17 at 6 a.m.. MT. Jim will draw the winners at that time. The winners will be notified, and the books will go out from Hatchette shortly afterward. Good luck!
Thank you to Hatchette! Their website is www.hatchettebookgroupusa.com
FTC Full Disclosure: Hatchette Book Group is providing the three sets of books for this contest, in exchange for the publicity.