Sunday, November 01, 2009

Contest Winners

Congratulations to all of the contest winners for the two special contests on my blog.

Winners of the Spine-Chilling Books from Hatchette Book Group are Sherry N. from Nova Scotia, Heather E. from Midway, GA, and Barbara B. from Huntersville, NC.

There were two winners in the Hallopalooza contest on my blog, and I'm waiting to hear from them as to their addresses.

Linda Wisdom's Hex in High Heels will go to Jessy. Jane will receive Scary Stuff by Sharon Fiffer.

There's a fun new contest starting tomorrow here, courtesy of Hatchette Book Group, so watch for it! And, I had some ARCs autographed today at the Poisoned Pen, so next Thursday's contest will feature a Southwestern theme.

Thanks for entering the contests!


FTC Full Disclosure - Hatchette Book Group supplied the books for the Spine-Chilling Book Giveways, in exchange for the publicity. Hex in High Heels and Scary Stuff were sent to me from the publicists, with the hope I would review the books.


bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to the winners!

le0pard13 said...

Congrats to all.

Lesa said...

Thanks for the note to the winners!