Thursday, October 08, 2009

Winners and an Evil Lurking Contest

Congratulations to the winners of the last contest. The autographed copy of Nevada Barr's Firestorm will go to Kayce C. from Knoxville, TN. Patricia J. of San Francisco won James R. Benn's Blood Alone. The books will go out in the mail tomorrow.

This week, I'm offering two books with very evil killers. I have an autographed copy of Alan Jacobson's The 7th Victim, the book that introduced FBI profiler Karen Vail. It's also the story of the Dead Eyes Killer, a person who grows bolder, confounding the FBI. But, the seventh victim holds the key to tracking down the serial killer.

Or you could win Chelsea Cain's Evil at Heart, the third book in the Gretchen Lowell series. Detective Archie Sheridan hunted Gretchen for a decade. Now, she's more than just a feared killer. She's on the loose, a killer star with her own fan club.

Which killer do you want to meet in the privacy of your own home, Gretchen Lowell or the Dead Eyes Killer? You can enter to win both, but I need separate entries for each. If you'd like to win one, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: Your subject line should read either
Win "7th Victim" or Win "Win Alone." Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end Thursday, Oct. 15 at 6 p.m. PT. Jim will draw the winners at that time. The winners will be notified, and the books will go out in the mail on Friday. Good luck!


Marian K. said...

I read her first 2 books and am looking forward to reading this one. Chilling!

Lesa said...

A little too chilling for me, Marian. But, I know some readers are going to eat this one up!

Kat Bryan said...

Congratulations to the winners!

I'm just entering for The 7th Victim this week. I'm awaiting arrival of Evil at Heart; they both look really good.

Lesa said...

Good luck, Kat. And, I hope you enjoy Evil at Heart.


Just wanted to pop by & say Have a Happy Halloween!

Lobbyman said...

Hmm, why Win "Win Alone?"

Shouldn't it be Win "evil at heart?"

Nevertheless, looks like a couple of good novels. When I don't win, I guess I'll have to buy them

Lesa said...

Thank you, Zestywonderland! Good luck!

Lesa said...

You're totally right, Lobbyman. My mistake. And, you're the first one who mentioned it! I certainly didn't catch it. I must have been looking at the wrong book at the time, since I work with the contests with books piled beside me.

If you don't win, I have a contest starting tonight, and a 5 book giveaway with 3 winners starting tomorrow. Good luck!