Thursday, August 13, 2009

Winners and Serial Killer Week

Congratulations to the winners of the last contest. Archer Mayor's The Catch will go to Marian K. from Tarpon Springs, FL. Last Known Address by Theresa Schwegel will go to Stephanie H. from Vinton, VA. The books will go out in the mail tomorrow.

This week, I have two crime novels featuring serial killers. Lisa Jackson's Chosen to Die takes Detective Regan Pescoli into the clutches of the "Star Crossed Killer", the man she's been hunting for months. Once Regan goes missing, the police and her boyfriend frantically try to find her before she becomes the madman's next victim.



Or, you could win an ARC of Chelsea Cain's Sweetheart, a book with an unusual twist, a female serial killer. Serial killer Gretchen Lowell has escaped. Will Portland detective Archie Sheridan ever escape her clutches?



Would you like to win Chosen to Die or Sweetheart? You can enter to win both, but I need separate entries for each. If you'd like to win one, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read either Win "Chosen to Die" or Win "Sweetheart". Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end Thursday, August 20 at 6 p.m. PT. Jim will draw the winners at that time. The winners will be notified, and the books will go out in the mail on Friday. Good luck!

9 comments:

Alexia561 said...

Don't think I've ever read a book with a femail serial killer before, so count me in! Just sent you an email. Thanks Lesa!

Lesa said...

Got it, Alexia! Good luck!

randio said...

Lesa, I've read all of Chelsea Cain's books, & even though I liked them I came away disliking Archie. How about you, any thoughts

Lesa said...

I have to say, Randio, this is a book I'm passing on unread. Just not my cup of tea, but I know there are people out there who love these books.

mmentor said...

sign me up

grannyvon said...

Love Lisa Jackson so would have to pick "Chosen to Die"

Lesa said...

Mmentor & Grannyvon - Please send me your name & mailing address at lholstine@yahoo.com. Good luck!

katzkids said...

Thanks for the book giveaway.
Have a great day.

Lesa said...

You're welcome. I'm having a fantastic day!