For the month of June, I have two terrific giveaways, courtesy of Hatchette Book Group. Five lucky people will win an entire set of books featuring Summer Beach Bag Books, and five people will receive a set of books with the theme of Dads and Grads.
Here are the ten beach bag books. Check out these beach treasures!
Summer Beach Bag Books:
1. The Secret Speech By Tom Smith ISBN: 0446402400
2. Julie and Julia By Julie Powell ISBN: 031604427X
3. Swimsuit By James Patterson , Maxine Paetro ISBN: 0316018775
4. Obama's BlackBerry By Kasper Hauser ISBN: 0316074357
5. A Summer Affair By Elin Hilderbrand ISBN: 0316018619
6. When You Are Engulfed in Flames By David Sedaris ISBN: 0316154687
7. Any Minute By Joyce Meyer , Deborah Bedford ISBN: 0446582530
8. The Book of Lies By Brad Meltzer ISBN: 0446616141
9. Kill for Me By Karen Rose ISBN: 0446616931
10. Miscarriage of Justice By "Kip" Gayden ISBN: 1599951975
Or, you can enter to win the Dads and Grads Giveaway. There are eight books in this collection.
The Nine Lessons By Kevin Milne ISBN: 159995074X
Do-Over! By Robin Hemley ISBN: 0316020605
The Man's Book By Thomas Fink ISBN: 0316033642
BoneMan's Daughters By Ted Dekker ISBN: 1599951959
An Honorable German By Charles McCain ISBN: 0446538981
The Richest Man in Town By W. Randall Jones ISBN: 0446537837
Lincoln on Leadership By Donald Phillips ISBN: 0446394599
Outliers By Malcolm Gladwell ISBN: 0316017922
You can enter to win both book giveaways, but I need two separate entries. If you'd like to win one, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: email@example.com. Your subject line should read either Win "Summer Beach Reads" or Win "Dads and Grads". Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants are eligible from both the U.S. and Canada, but no P.O. Boxes, please.
The Dads and Grads Contest will end on June 30 at midnight, and I'll announce the winners on July 1. The Summer Beach Reads Giveaway will end on July 2 at midnight, and the winners will be announced on July 3. Once I pick the winners, Hatchette will be notified, and they will send the books directly to the winners.