Friday, May 08, 2009

Winners and a Donis Casey Contest

Congratulations to the winners of the Mom Zone Contest. Copies of Sara Rosett's Magnolias, Moonlight, and Murder will go to Keith H. of Blaine, WA and Enid G. from Northbrook, IL. I'll put them in the mail today.

This week, I'm giving you the chance to "meet" Donis Casey's wonderful character Alafair Tucker. I'm giving away two autographed copies of her mysteries, set in Oklahoma in the early twentieth century.

In The Drop Edge of Yonder, Alafair is desperate to find a killer before he finds her daughter, Mary. One night in 1914, someone killed Bill McBride, kidnapped his girlfriend, and left Mary behind, wounded. Can she identify the killer?

Or you could win the most recent book in the series, The Sky Took Him. In that one, Alafair and two of her daughters travel to Enid, Oklahoma to help out family. There, they find a missing man, and secrets that go back twenty years.

Would you like to win The Drop Edge of Yonder or The Sky Took Him?
You can enter to win both, but I need two separate entries. If you'd like to win one, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: Your subject line should read either Win "Drop Edge" or Win "The Sky". Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end Thursday, May 14 at 6 p.m. PT. Jim will draw the winners at that time. The winners will be notified, and the books will go out in the mail on Friday. Good luck!


Pat R. said...

I didn't enter this contest because I've read both books - I love the books and can't wait for the next one.

Lesa said...

Me, too, Pat. It will be interesting to see what Donis does with the war years.

Pam said...

I've never read anything by this author so I'd love to win "Drop Edge. Thanks!