I'm offering a special contest to celebrate African-American History Month. Hatchette Book Group will give a set of eight books to five lucky winners. Here are the books you could win.
Celebrating African-American History Month Giveaway:
1. The American Journey of Barack Obama By The Editors of Life Magazine ISBN: 0316045608
2. Fledgling By Octavia Butler ISBN: 0446696161
3. Stand the Storm By Breena Clarke ISBN: 0316007056
4. Red River By Lalita Tademy ISBN: 0446696994
5. Keep the Faith: A Memoir By Faith Evans ISBN: 0446199508
6. Say You're One of Them By Uwem Akpan ISBN: 0316113786
7. The Shack By William Young ISBN: 0964729237
8. The Bishop's Daughter By Tiffany Warren ISBN: 0446195146
So, there will be five lucky winners. This contest will run until midnight on Saturday, Feb.14. Winners will be announced on Sunday morning, Feb. 15. Hatchette Book Group will send the eight books to the five winners.
This special African-American History Month contest has a few rules. Hatchette Book Group restricts winners to the U.S. and Canada only. No P.O. Boxes. (Sorry!)
To enter the contest, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: email@example.com. Your subject line should read "African-American History Month". Your message should include your name and mailing address.
Thank you to Hatchette! Their website is www.hatchettebookgroupusa.com