Thursday, October 09, 2008

Off to Teach Readers' Advisory

I'm off to teach a Readers' Advisory class in Chandler today, and I've spent the week getting ready, so I don't have a blog this morning. Feel free to talk among yourselves.

Or, take one last opportunity to enter this week's contest for The Sex Club by L.J. Sellers or Marcus Sakey's Good People. Check last Thursday for details on entering the contest.





Tonight, I'll announce the winners, and start a new contest, giving away two of Dennis Lehane's novels. Watch for that contest tonight.

And, have a good day! I know I'll have a nice one, talking about books.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hope all your preparations paid off in spades tonight, Lesa. By the way, can you share with us what exactly Readers' Advisory is? I'm intrigued!

Lesa said...

Thanks, Jen! And, check the next blog entry. I hope I answered your question. Thank you for asking. Sorry about the jargon.

Joy said...

Ahhh, another reminder that I haven't read ANY Sakey books yet.

Lesa said...

Too many books, too little time definitely fits us, Joy.