Saturday, October 27, 2012

Boo: The Life of trhe World's Cutest Dog by J.H. Lee

One last animal book, since I'm flying back to Phoenix today. Many of you might have seen Boo on television. J.H. Lee's book, Boo: The Life of the World's Cutest Dog, is filled with photographs by Gretchen LeMaistre. As with yesterday's book, I Am Maru, the photos make this book.

It's hard to resist the pictures in this book. And, what reader can resist the cover photo of Boo when he says he "Winds down with a little mental exercise"? This is a charming little book with fun photos of the captivating dog.

It's obvious why Boo has over 5 million fans on his Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Boo. He looks like a stuffed animal with personality plus. The book is just a fun gift book for animal lovers.

As with Maru, the best way to see Boo is actually to see him online. Even Boo's publishing company went gaga over him, as seen in the book trailer for Boo: The Life of the World's Cutest Dog.



Boo: The Life of the World's Cutest Dog by J.H. Lee. Photography by Gretchen LeMaistre. Chronicle Books. 2011. ISBN 9781452103068 (hardcover), 80p.

*****
FTC Full Disclosure - A friend lent me a copy of the book.



4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Boo is adorable!

Nancy said...

Such a cutie!

Lesa said...

Boo is adorable; I agree. Check out his videos on YouTube if you get a chance.

Liza Bedoya said...

Awwww! Boo is just too cute! I wish I had a dog as cute as he is. Just look at his fluffy fur! His owners must really take the time to groom him. I wonder how long it takes just to get his fur fluff like that. It’s so beautiful that it’s almost unnatural! I’m telling you, I was a bit skeptical about Boo being a real dog at first. I’m pretty sure that my daughter will love watching Boo’s videos!

Liza Bedoya