Thursday, September 27, 2012

Winners and Vacation

Congratulations to the winners of the latest contest. Mitch Albom's The Time Keeper will go to Kathleen F. from Lake Zurich, IL. Charlotte W. of Covington, GA won M.L. Stedman's The Light Between Oceans. The books will go out in the mail tomorrow.

I'm leaving on vacation next Wednesday (and I REALLY need a vacation). I'm heading to Bouchercon, the mystery conference, home to visit my family in Ohio, and I'm doing two readers' advisory workshops in Pittsburgh while I'm gone. It will be a busy two weeks.

I will have blog posts, maybe not every day. But, I certainly want to tell you about Bouchercon! I just won't be having any contests for the next few weeks. The new contest will kick off on Thursday, Oct. 18.

In the meantime, happy reading!

6 comments:

Inside A Book said...

Can I fit in your suitcase?!?!? I am ready for a break too. Good thing Fall Break is just around the corner.

Have a wonderful time and store up 'fall' and family!

Travel safe and enjoy.

Susan said...

Have a safe trip, and enjoy! Oh, Bouchercon, how lovely! I've always wanted to go to it, just to experience meeting all those mystery authors. I hope it relaxes you and takes your mind off things!

have a good visit, and take care.

SandyG265 said...

Enjoy

Lesa said...

Thanks, everyone! I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Karen C said...

Have a wonderful vacation and travel safely.

stacybuckeye said...

I'll be at Bouchercon too :) I'll have to look for you.