Friday, September 21, 2012

Homework

It's 8:30 p.m. here on Thursday night as I write this. On Wednesday, I attended a city committee meeting that ran from 1 to 4. Today, I attended a board meeting from 11 to 1. I'm on the board of the American Automotive Institute as a representative of the library and the education community. That was followed by a meeting that ran from 1:30 to 5. I finished the giveaway for this week when I arrived home, talked to my Mom, and now I have homework for a committee meeting from 9 to noon tomorrow. Needless to say, I haven't opened a book in two days. And, as you can tell, I haven't had enough time to sit down and write the recap of Jeffrey Siger's appearance at the Poisoned Pen. (I have some great pictures to share.)

But, here's what I did Thursday night instead. Homework. Love you all. Talk to you tomorrow, with that recap

.

3 comments:

Inside A Book said...

ME too!! This work stuff is hard work, huh?!?!?! But thank heavens for good jobs and homework to do. I remember the saying from Dear Abby that went something like....Thank God for dirty dishes, it means we have food to eat.

Although it's not quite the same, it does mean we both have good jobs which just require more from us right now!

Lesa said...

Ah, Gaye,

Wishful thinking on your part. You have a good job, and I have a good job that may end soon.

Hugs, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Gaye, Wishful thinking on your part. You have a good job, and I have a good job that may end soon. Hugs, my friend.