Thursday, May 24, 2012

Winners and a "Longmire" Givaway

Congratulations to the winners of the last contest. The cd set of Sandra Brown's Lethal will go to Pamela S. from Kissimmee, FL. Kill Me If You Can by James Patterson and Marshall Karp was won by Jane R. of Driftwood, TX. I'll put them in the mail tomorrow.

On Sunday, June 3, "Longmire" based on Craig Johnson's Walt Longmire mysteries, premieres on A&E. I've known this was coming for a while, so last year when Craig was on his Hell is Empty tour, I had him autograph an ARC of that book. I also bought two copies of The Cold Dish, the first in the series, and had him autograph them. Now, if you haven't ever "met" Walt Longmire, you have the chance to start from the beginning. And, if you enjoy his books, you might want to try for the ARC.



So, I have one copy of Hell is Empty, Craig's allegorical mystery based on Dante's Inferno to give away, and two copies of The Cold Dish, all autographed. Which book would you like to win? You can enter to win both, but I'll need separate entries. Email me at Lesa.Holstine@gmail.com. Your subject headings should read either "Win The Cold Dish" or "Win Hell is Empty". Please include your name and mailing address. Entries from the U.S. only, please.

The contest will end Thursday, May 31 at 6 PM PT when I select the winners using a random number generator.

Good luck! Now is the time to "meet" Walt Longmire. I'm hoping the series is a success. Are you going to be watching on June 3?

4 comments:

Jane R said...

What a nice surprise! Thank you! I've discovered that audio books help keep me sane during some of my longer commutes. Although, I sometimes find my self driving around the block a couple of extra times in order to finish a chapter! Thanks again for brightening my evening.

Lesa said...

You're welcome, Jane! I'm always pleased when someone is so happy when they win. I hope you enjoy it!

Sue Farrell said...

I'm so glad you alerts me to the new TV series---the summer is usually so sparse and this is a definite "Yes" for watching.

ckubala said...

I've never read the Walt Longmire mysteries but am going to remedy that and yes, I'm planning on watching the series.