Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cozy Con

If you're a fan of traditional and cozy mysteries, and live in Arizona, you might want to check out Cozy Con. The Poisoned Pen Bookstore and Phoenix Public Library Present: Get Cozy @ The Phoenix Public Library. It's Saturday, May 5, 11 am - 4 pm at Burton Barr Central Library.

Check out the authors who are going to be there! Carolyn Hart, Earlene Fowler, Hannah Dennison, Paige Shelton, Jenn McKinlay, Beth Kendrick, Rebecca Hale, Jane Cleland, Kate Carlisle, Donis Casey, Betty Webb and Avery Aames.

Registration is only $25, and that includes access to all panels, lunch and snacks. Call The Poisoned Pen to register, 480-947-2974. I'm registered! Hope to see some of you there!


10 comments:

Cathy said...

Keep your fingers crossed, Lesa-- we may finally get to meet!

Rosemary said...

Oh, why don't I live in Arizona? Oh well, I suppose Edinburgh does have its good points - but still!

Have fun ladies!

Lesa said...

I was wondering about that, Cathy. I will keep my fingers crossed. How many years has it been now?

Lesa said...

I'm sure Edinburgh has its good points, Rosemary, and maybe one day I'll get to see it! I understand, though.

Tina said...

Makes me want to hop on a plane and fly right out from Maine. Hmmm...where do I buy a lottery ticket?

Lesa said...

Good luck with that lottery ticket, Tina. Love to see you here!

Karen C said...

Oh, sounds like loads of fun - wish I could be there!!

Lesa said...

Wish you could be here, too, Karen!

Cathy said...

Thought I'd come back and let you know that I just registered!

Lesa said...

Oh, good! We'll finally get to meet, Cathy!