Friday, November 25, 2011

Winners

Just a note of congratulations to Virginia D. of Tempe, AZ who won the autographed copy of Carolyn Hart's Merry, Merry Ghost, and Helen W. of Achille, OK who won Louise Penny's autographed The Cruelest Month. I'll put the books in the mail this morning.

And, I'll kick off the new year in style. The next contest will start on January 5, the night before the seventh anniversary of my blog. I don't know what the contest will be, but I'll try to do something special for that one.

In the meantime, I know we're all going into a crazy month, with only a month until Christmas. I hope you stop by now and then, take a break, and relax with a note about books and reading. Thank you for reading with me!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Seven years is impressive! So glad I came across this blog and look forward to enjoying it in the new year.

Lesa said...

Thank you, Liz. I'm glad you came across my blog, too.

Karen C said...

Congratulations to Virginia and Helen - happy reading!

Quite a milestone coming up for you, Lesa - very nice!

Lesa said...

Isn't it, Karen? I'm going to have to do something special for that week's contest.

erc said...

I am looking for fans of new authors that are open to issuing reviews of mystery / thrillers and crime stories.

My book, available at Amazon and Smashwords is
THE DEVIL'S AUDITOR


Previews are available on Amazon and Smashwords or Google the title.
Available e –book in Kindle, Nook or in CreatesSace in Paper

I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR VIEWS