Thursday, August 19, 2010

Winners & No Contest

Congratulations to the winners of the last contest.  Donna Andrews' Stork Raving Mad will go to Tina B. from So Thomaston, ME.  Emily B. of Fairhope, AL will receive Bone Appetit by Carolyn Haines.

There will be no contest for the next couple weeks, since I'll be visiting family in Ohio.  And, all the fans of my cats out there - rest assured they have a wonderful pet sitter who is a live-in while I'm gone.  They probably won't even want me back. 

The next contest will kick-off on Thursday, Sept. 2nd.

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I hope you have a fabulous trip!!

Lesa said...

Thanks, Kathy! I'm sure I'll enjoy it. It will be good to see family.

kathy d. said...

Have a wonderful vacation in Ohio.

And glad to hear about the cat-sitter, knowing that the kitties will not get into any mischief and mayhem.

Lesa said...

Well, kathy. I know my cats. Josh and Jinx are capable of getting into mischief and mayhem with someone watching them closely. The three older cats are fine, but I'm glad I have someone staying there with those two.

Thank you! I will have a good trip to Ohio.

Carolyn said...

Congratulations to Emily and Tina on winning the books. And thank you Lesa for hosting the contest. Have a terrific vacation.

Lesa said...

Thank you, Carolyn.