Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Over the Top Award

Ingrid King from The Conscious Cat awarded me the Over The Top Award. Thank you, Ingrid! It's another fun blog award with a few stipulations.

The award comes with several conditions: Answer the following questions with one-word answers, pass the award on to five other bloggers and leave a comment on their blogs about the award.

Here are the questions:
Your Hair? – Brown
Your Favorite Food? – Ice cream
Your Hobby? – Reading
Your Fear? – Fire
Something You Aren’t? - Athletic
Where Did You Grow Up? – Ohio
Your Life? – Interesting
Your Mood? – Accepting
Your Favorite Color? – Black

I've received a number of blog awards lately, and passed them on to friends, so I'll forego doing that this time. But, thank you, Ingrid for the Over the Top award!

12 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

Congratulations to you, Lesa! :) I like your mood...accepting is a good thing.

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Lesa said...

Thank you, Elizabeth. We're going through a tough time right now with my husband's health. Accepting was the best word I could come up.

Mason Canyon said...

Congratulations on your award. It's always fun and interesting find out more about fellow bloggers.

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations, Lesa! You should have a bowl of ice cream to celebrate!

Lesa said...

Thanks, Mason & Kathy,

You're right. I was really torn - spaghetti or ice cream. I can eat more ice cream, so I put that.

Clea Simon said...

I think in honor of Lesa (and to help her out in a difficult time), the rest of us should post this on our blogs - that way The Conscious Cat's meme is satisfied (and Ingrid gets the word out). And Lesa can concentrate on her husband.

And meanwhile - congrats!

Ingrid King said...

You're so welcome, Lesa. You were the first person I thought of for this award. And I think you should have spaghetti and ice cream to celebrate!

You and your husband are in my thoughts.

Lesa said...

Thank you, Clea! What a nice idea. I appreciate it!

Lesa said...

Ice cream, probably, Ingrid. Maybe spaghetti some other time. (grin) Thank you, again, for the award.

le0pard13 said...

Congrats, Lesa!

Lesa said...

Thank you, Michael!

mariblaser said...

Hello! I just wanted to thank you for coming up with the funny and creative not Bold Face Liar but Creative Writer Award.

Jemi passed it on to me, and I had a blast lying, ops, telling outrageous truths about myself, heh.

If you're curious about them, the post will be up this Friday (Feb, 12th).

Ah, congrats on the Over The Top Award! You are really used to receiving blog awards, aren't you? :)