I've received a few awards lately, and had to come up with a total of seventeen items that people didn't know about me. So, a regular reader here suggested that I give out an award, Lesa's Bald-Faced Liar, whoops, I meant to say "Creative Writer" Award. Anna even designed this award for me! Thanks, Anna!
Now, I get to make up the rules.
1.Thank the person who gave this to you.
2.Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3.Link to the person who nominated you.
4.Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5.Allow your readers to guess which one or more are true.
5.Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6.Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7.Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Most of all, since many of us have run out of items to tell about ourselves, have fun making up those outrageous stories!
So, here are my outrageous truths and lies. Go ahead and guess. I'll tell you this afternoon which one or more are true.
1. Willard Scott was one of my library patrons.
2. Jim Leyland, Manager of the Detroit Tigers, is my mother's second cousin.
3. George Clooney was my first boyfriend, and he was as nerdy looking as I was.
4. My hometown is on Lake Erie. I saved a kid from drowning in the lake when I was in high school.
5. At a Mets/Marlins game, Jim paid for the billboard to flash, "Lesa Loves Mike Piazza."
6. I won first place at the state fair with the cat quilt I made.
7. Jim is my second husband. I met both of them at the library.
So, which of these are true? I'll tell you if you're right later today!
I think these seven bloggers can EASILY come up with seven outrageous stories.
le0pard13 at Lazy Thoughts From a Boomer
The women at Mystery Lovers Kitchen. You're all writers. I know you can come up with something creative!
Kaye Barley at Meanderings and Muses
Kay at My Random Acts of Reading
Bermudaonion at Bermudaonion's Weblog
Inside a Book at Inside a Book
Cathy at Kittling Books
And, Jen? Consider yourself a winner of this award, but I know you're behind in your book reviews, so you don't have to come up with seven outrageous items.
Looking forward to your stories!