Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winner of Holiday Grind

Congratulations to Sharon R who won the autographed copy of Holiday Grind by Cleo Coyle. Sharon's name was drawn at random, but I'm not putting her city because I just thought it was perfect that the winner of this book lives on Brewers Lane. She wanted her book autographed, "Peace, Love, Coffee," and I sent Cleo the inscription.

I wish I had 134 copies to send to everyone. I don't, but I can give all of you the chance to talk to Cleo. She's chatting this month at LibraryThing. Cleo's chat runs until December 30. Here's the link to chats, http://www.librarything.com/groups/authorchat. Stop by and talk to her!

And, if you stop back regularly for the contests, the next one will start on Thursday, Jan. 7. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your holidays, no matter what you celebrate!

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations Sharon!

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Congratulations, Sharon!

I've got to figure LibraryThing out. I think I'm on there, but I don't really understand it...

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Lesa said...

Thanks, Bermudaonion, and Elizabeth. Oh, Elizabeth. I spent one whole weekend putting books on LibraryThing. Now, I don't go on much, but I did go chat with Cleo.